oik-bwtrace – debug trace for WordPress
Dynamically activated debug trace for WordPress, with action and filter tracing. The oik-bwtrace plugin for WordPress provides provides a user interface to dynamically activate the dormant debug trace function calls implemented in plugins and other code that uses the oik trace API functions.
For normal problem determination tracing you can enable normal tracing of the bw_trace2() and bw_backtrace() calls. If you want to follow WordPress’s execution you may also want to activate the action trace logic. Using the action trace helps you to determine the sequence of action and filter calls in your WordPress site without having to resort to using a PHP debugger or other low level profiling functionality.
- Settings > oik trace options
- Settings > oik action options
- Debug trace dependency on the oik base plugin
- Start tracing from wp-config.php
- oik-bwtrace modifications to wp-includes/plugin.php
- oik-bwtrace output file - bwtrace.loh
- oik-bwtrace action and filter trace file - bwaction.loh
- WordPress plugins for debugging or problem determination
1 to 3 of 3
|oik-bwtrace v1.18.1219||Added support for WordPress beta testers using WordPress 3.5.1-alpha||1.18.1219|
|oik-bwtrace v1.18.1218.2100||Added support for Immediate tracing of actions and filters.
Added additional optional fields to the trace output.
|oik-bwtrace v1.17||This version is a standalone version from www.oik-plugins.com This version matches the child plugin oik-bwtrace in oik v1.17||1.17|