oik-fields – custom post type field APIs
Performant Application Programming Interface for entry and display of meta data for custom post types.
The oik-fields plugin provides a set of APIs for registering custom post types and their meta data.
- Field formatting for custom post type meta data: text, textarea, checkbox, currency, numeric, date, select, noderef, URL, email, virtual
- Support for specific fields: post_title, excerpt, bw_header_image
- Extensible – allow other plugins to define field types
- Display custom columns in admin pages
- Display custom columns using the [bw_table] shortcode.
- Display custom fields using the [bw_pages] shortcode.
- bw_field – Format custom fields without labels
- bw_fields – Format custom fields
- bw_new – Display a form to create a new post
- bw_related – Display links to related content
- oik-types – UI to let you define, alter or extend Custom Post Types, fields, taxonomies and relationships.
- oik-dates – date and time formatting
- oik-mshot – uses the mshot screen capture service
- oik-rating – 5 star rating field
1 to 10 of 15
Title Excerpt Version oik-fields v1.39 Added more virtual fields and by= parameter for [bw_related]. Tested with WordPress 4.0 1.39 oik-fields v1.38 Improved support for attachments. For anyone wanting to use virtual fields. 1.38 oik-fields v1.37 Required for sites wanting to use shortcode expansion in fields in tables 1.37 oik-fields v1.36 Added support for displaying custom taxonomy fields with the [bw_fields] shortcode and 'virtual' fields. 1.36 oik-fields v1.35 [bw_related] now accepts the
format=parameter, to behave like [bw_pages]
1.35 oik-fields v1.34 Version 1.34 extends the bw_related shortcode to enable related posts to be found by matching tag or category slugs to a particular field in a custom post type, where the value is dynamically determined based on the current post. 1.34 oik-fields v1.32 Version 1.32 primarily contains a fix for officialcaravan.co.uk. 1.32 oik-fields v1.20 The oik base plugin now implements message issuing APIs, previously developed in shortcodes/oik-new.php. oik-fields has been changed to cater for this. 1.20 oik-fields v1.19.1107 Required for PHPHants November 2013 1.19.1107 oik-fields v1.19.0718 The oik-fields plugin delivers a new shortcode [bw_new] to allow end users to create "pending" content on your site without using the Dashboard. 1.19.0718