The oik-header – custom header image WordPress plugin allows you to specify a different custom header image for pages, posts and even custom post types.
- Display a different header image for each page or post.
- It’s different from the standard WordPress functionality in that it doesn’t rely on using the featured image.
- You can have both a custom header AND a featured image.
- Originally designed to work with Artisteer generated themes.
- It supports other WordPress themes such as Twenty Eleven, Twenty Twelve and Coraline.
- It supports child themes or Twenty Eleven and Twenty Twelve
- You can use this facility in addition to the custom header image functionality built into WordPress.
1 to 2 of 2
- Added: Support for themes based on Twenty Twelve and Twenty Ten
- Added: Support for Artisteer 4 themes
- Added: Dependency checking on the oik base plugin
|oik header v1.17
||This version is a standalone version from www.oik-plugins.com
This version matches the child plugin oik-header in oik v1.17