|oik v2.0-beta.0510||Includes a fix for displaying responsive images in IE9.||2.0-beta.0510|
|oik v2.0-beta.0508||Only required if you need to use [bw_list] with thumbnail images||2.0-beta.0508|
|oik v2.0-beta.0421||Added [bw_countdown] shortcode and improved [bw_wtf]||2.0-beta.0421|
|oik v2.0-alpha.0329||Changes to allow oik-user to work without needing oik-plugins.||2.0-alpha.0329|
|oik v2.0-alpha.0326||Improved support for oik-user plugin||2.0-alpha.0326|
|oik v2.0-alpha-0322.1549||oik now provides its own contact form.||2.0-alpha.0322.1549|
|oik v2.0-alpha.0315||Further improvements to the oik base plugin.||2.0-alpha.0315|
|oik 2.0-alpha.0304||Improvements to the prototype [bw_jq] shortcode capability. Download this version if you need support for the latest versions of oik-squeeze or oik-tunes||2.0-alpha.0304|
|oik base plugin v2.0-alpha.0224||oik version 2.0 delivers new shortcodes, and API improvements to enable new plugins.||2.0-alpha.0224|
|oik v1.17.1212||Adds two new shortcodes: [bw_iframe] and [bw_parent] Adds support for bw_textfield() and bw_emailfield() to automatically redisplay the values entered by the user.||1.17.1212|
|oik v1.17.1204||This version contains a minor fix for users of oik-nivo-slider using PHP 5 version 5.3.2 or earlier and some other rather esoteric problems.
|oik v1.17.1126.2106||Added support for themes built with Artisteer version 4.0.||1.17.1126.2106|
|oik v1.17.1122.1709||Change to allow the oik-nivo-slider plugin (v1.7) to provide thumbnail navigation using jQuery nivo version 3.1||1.17.1122.1709|
|oik v1.17.1121.1745||Added thumbnail parameter support to [bw_list] and [bw_post] shortcodes. Added global $post and, if different, $id variables to output from the oik-bwtrace plugin||1.17.1121.1745|
|oik v1.17.1121.1252||Fixed a problem where Comments were being added to the wrong post/page.||1.17.1121.1252|
|oik v1.17.1120.0905||All child plugins are now version 1.18. Since this is a higher version than the version for the oik base plugin, any child plugin that has not been activated will no longer suggest that it needs updating, until oik base itself reaches v1.18||1.17.1120.0905|
|oik v1.17.1115.1233||Added a span around the separator value for the bw_telephone range of shortcodes so that the separator can be styled separately from the prefix and value.||1.17.1115.1233|
|oik v1.17.1112.1118||Version 1.17.1112.1118 adds support for the DIY-oik plugin||1.17.1112.1118|
|oik v1.17.1108.2127||Changed: [bw_plug] shortcode will now send information queries for plugins registered using oik_register_plugin_server or registered manually under oik options > plugins to the defined plugin server Changed: [bw_plug] link parameter defaults to 'n'||1.17.1108.2127|
|oik v1.17.1101.1850||Improved support for help||1.17.1101.1850|
|oik v1.17.1031.1915||Version 1.17.1031.1915 contains improvements to the logic used to check for updates. Additionally there is a simple user interface that lets you perform an update check for a specific oik plugin.||1.17.1031.1915|
|oik v1.17.1030.1702||API additions and other minor changes||1.17.1030.1702|
|oik v1.17.1023.1823||This version consists of changes to tidy up the oik.css file.
For versions up to and including version 1.16 and 0.4 inclusive please see http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/oik/changelog/
Version 0.3 (17 Feb 2011)
- Added: Tiny MCE button for entry of the [ bw_button] shortcode parameters
- Added: Tiny MCE button to select an oik shortcode
Note: optional parameters to the oik shortcode button are not yet effective
- Added: [ bw_email] for inline mailto: link. Use [ bw_mailto] for a link with a prefix
- Fixed: attempted to correct problems in this file – my misunderstanding of how to do links
- Fixed: Added (missing) code to expand the [ bw_picasa] shortcode
- Added: [ loik] shortcode – a link to the oik plugin
- Change: Moved art_button() to bobbfunc.inc so that it could be used on the oik options page
Version 0.2 (6 Feb 2011)
- Added , ,
- Renamed bwtrace to oik-bwtrace – but it still seems to want to Activate that plugin first. It’s supposed to activate oik base!
- Version 0.1 was tested on WordPress 3.1 and seemed to be OK, but I was unable to test the behaviour in the Visual editor since that wasn’t working for me.
Version 0.1 (5 Feb 2011)
- First official version, tested on 3.0.4
Version 0.01 (4 Feb 2011)
- first attempt at creating a WordPress plugin in the Plugin directory
- In creating oik I’d chopped out a lot of redundant code from a manually managed plugin I’d called bwapi.
- So it didn’t work.