New in version 1.6[ bw_bookmarks] shortcode – similar to the Links widget – but can be used anywhere [ bw_list] shortcode – a simple list of links for any post type bw_trace2() function – improved (easier to code) wrapper to bw_trace()
Changes in version 1.6
- The custom CSS file is embedded after style.css. This should then allow you to create CSS overrides to the initial styling definitions.
- Added parameters ( me and url) to the follow me shortcodes. e.g for Twitter <-- follow Herb Miller on Twitter [bw_twitter] <-- follow me [bw_company] on Twitter
- the [ bw_plug] shortcode now tries to help with plugin names. e.g. if you type a space it will change it to a hyphen.
Fixes in version 1.6
- Fixed: bw_backtrace() first checks if trace is enabled.
- Fixed: ability to specify a custom image size for [ bw_pages] e.g. [ bw_pages thumbnail=80] or [ bw_pages thumbnail=”120×80″]
- Fixed: more clearly shows where the customCSS file will reside… in the current theme directory