oik version 1.10 was made public on 9th February 2012. Here’s a summary of the documented changes.
- Added: [bw_attachments] for listing attachments
- Added: [bw_pdf] for .pdf type attachments
- Added: [bw_tree] for producing a hierarchical tree of children of a ‘page’
- Added: [bw_posts] for producing a simple list of posts
- Added: [bw_copyright] for use in footers
- Added: Introduced support for lazy shortcodes – where the shortcode function is not loaded until it’s needed
- Added: [stag] and [etag] shortcodes to use when using the HTML doesn’t seem to work
- Added: oik-boot.inc and changed oik_path to accept $file parameter
- Added: [bwtrace] button for easier access to trace reset
- Changed: better array/object detection in bw_array_get()
- Changed: added bw_array_get_dcb() where dcb = deferred callback. It only calls the callback function for the default when n eeded.
- Changed: default function for bw_array_get_dcb is __() – to allow for i18n
- Changed: Update Copyright years throughout
- Changed: alter custom header background image styling so that it does not repeat
- Changed: oik.css – added some additional styling – early support for responsive blocks
- Fixed: Fixed problem where shortcode escaping did not work. [oik] will now become oik
- Fixed: Added missing shortcode function for
- Fixed: Added missing bw_block_25.inc – even though it may not be correct for Artisteer 2.5
And for those posts where I’ve created another post, here’s a more detailed version of the above list. Note: This uses [bw_pages category_name=’1-10′]
oik-nivo-slider v1.10 now available
Version 1.10 of the oik-nivo-slider plugin for WordPress is now available from oik-plugins and WordPress.org.
[bw_pdf] – list attached PDF files
Introduced in oik version 1.10, the [bw_pdf] shortcode will list the PDF files that are attached to the selected page, post or custom post type
[bw_attachments] – for listing attachments
Use the [bw_attachments] shortcode for producing a list of attachments to a post, page or custom post type.
[bw_copyright] – Copyright statement – with year range
The [bw_copyright] shortcode enables you to display your copyright statement.