Version 2.1 of the oik base plugin is now available from oik-plugins and WordPress.org.
Version 1.32 of the oik-fields plugin is also available from oik-plugins and GitHub.
The oik base plugin provides a series of advanced WordPress shortcodes that help you display dynamic content from your website’s pages, posts, attachments, links and custom post types.
The OIK Information Kit uses lazy smart shortcode technology to display your WordPress website’s content including your often included key-information.
The functionality in the oik base plugin is used by over 40 other WordPress plugins, providing powerful facilities for an efficient, performant website.
At a glance changes in version 2.1
- Added: [bw_cycle] shortcode to display attachments or other content using jQuery cycle
- Added: [bw_pinterest] – follow me on Pinterest
- Added: [bw_instagram] – follow me on Instagram
- Added: Support for localization (l10n) through internationalization (i18n) of literal text fields
- Changed: [bw_login] shortcode can be used to protect content only visible to logged in users
- Various CSS changes for improved coexistence with themes and theme frameworks
- Many improvements to support oik-fields – custom post type field APIs
- Many API and documentation improvements