We recently activated wp-super-cache then noticed a problem with paginated shortcodes.
We investigated further and determined that it was a problem with WordPress 4.1, but there was a workaround we could apply to our own code.
Update: 24 Dec 2014.
- Raised ticket against WordPress core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/30831
- and delivered a fix for oik oik v2.4-beta.1223
Update: March 2015.
This problem was fixed in WordPress 4.1.1
Update: April 2015
There’s another problem.
- When you view “page 1″ then the links are correct.
- When you visit “page 2″ ( ?bwscid1=2 ) then all the links are the same
- Ditto for any other page.
- This was not a problem in WordPress 3.9
Here’s the second list. You should be able to navigate these two lists individually.
- oik version 1.9 contents
- oik-fields plugin – display custom fields within the content
- oik-header plugin for custom header images on posts or pages
- oik-plugins bloke poem
- WordPress ticket #19927: Improve support escaping a shortcode tag
- WordPress WordPress Multisite and Drupal
- [bw_copyright] – Copyright statement – with year range