We recently activated wp-super-cache then noticed a problem with paginated shortcodes.
We investigated further and determined that it was a problem with WordPress 4.1, but there was a workaround we could apply to our own code.
Update: 24 Dec 2014.
- Raised ticket against WordPress core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/30831
- and delivered a fix for oik oik v2.4-beta.1223
Update: March 2015.
This problem was fixed in WordPress 4.1.1
Update: April 2015
There’s another problem.
- When you view “page 1″ then the links are correct.
- When you visit “page 2″ ( ?bwscid1=2 ) then all the links are the same
- Ditto for any other page.
- This was not a problem in WordPress 3.9
Here’s the second list. You should be able to navigate these two lists individually.
- Coming soon – oik version 1.16 – fixes the Fatal error in oik-header.inc
- cookie-cat plugin on WordPress.org
- cookie-cat v1.1 coming soon
- cookie-cat v1.1 released to WordPress.org
- cookie-cat v1.2 released
- Copyright 2013 – automatically updated with [bw_copyright]
- Creating a nivo slider for news posts
- custom.css should be after style.css
- default styling footer menu in Artisteer footer block
- Do WordPress shortcodes work without quotes?