We recently activated wp-super-cache then noticed a problem with paginated shortcodes.
We investigated further and determined that it was a problem with WordPress 4.1, but there was a workaround we could apply to our own code.
Update: 24 Dec 2014.
- Raised ticket against WordPress core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/30831
- and delivered a fix for oik oik v2.4-beta.1223
Update: March 2015.
This problem was fixed in WordPress 4.1.1
Update: April 2015
There’s another problem.
- When you view “page 1″ then the links are correct.
- When you visit “page 2″ ( ?bwscid1=2 ) then all the links are the same
- Ditto for any other page.
- This was not a problem in WordPress 3.9
Here’s the second list. You should be able to navigate these two lists individually.
- Documentation for the oik-fields plugin
- Documented shortcodes for the oik base plugin
- Easy Digital Downloads and oik-plugins server
- escaped shortcodes being unexpectedly expanded during ‘get_the_excerpt’
- Example: demonstrating the [bw_api] shortcode
- extra shortcode options ( alt=1)
- Fatal error: Call to undefined function oik_require() in oik\admin\oik-header.inc on line 2
- Fix for Warning: json_encode() expects exactly 1 parameter, 2 given
- Google Plus follow button [ bw_googleplus]
- Happy Birthday oik! Two today