Defines a contact form field
Use the Contact field in a Contact block to define a field in a contact form.
- The Name field is a Contact field of type Text
- The Email field is a Contact field of type Email
- The Subject field is a Contact field of type Text
- This Subject field is not required
- The Message field is of type Textarea.
- The Name and Email field’s labels have the Default style.
- The Subject and Message field’s labels are styled with Label above.
- The field labelled You may use my details is a required Checkbox field, with Reversed style.
- If you remove all of the Contact fields from the Contact form it is reset to the default: Name, Email, Subject, Message.
- The field name is automatically determined from the label.
- Fields can be marked as Required.
- You can change the required indicator for each Contact field.
- Duplicate field names are not displayed on the front end.