Use the Fields block for easy display of post meta data or virtual fields associated with the current post.
Display the featured image using the equivalent of the following shortcode.
- The Fields block implements the [bw_fields] shortcode.
- The Fields block requires the oik-fields plugin.
- Options available for most post types are:
- Featured image
- Post date
- Post modified date
- Author name
- Options with limited use are:
- File size of attachment
- Image dimesions
- Google Maps Map
- Page template name
- For the All option, field values are entered in the Fields meta box. Displayable fields for a post type may include taxonomies and virtual fields.
- For status and requirements see bobbingwide/oik-blocks#21.