Generic Syntax Highlighting – for code examples
Use the GesHi block to write your code samples in a variety of languages and display them with syntax highlighting.
- GeSHi – Generic Syntax Highlighting.
- Languages are not automatically detected. Choose the
Langfrom the select list in the block settings.
- Uses [bw_geshi].
- Requires oik-css.
- GeSHi supports many other languages. Please request support for any other languages you need.
- For requirements and status see bobbingwide/oik-blocks#18.
- For advanced syntax highlighting of PHP see [bw_api].