Helps you to document a group of toolicons
Use the Group toolbar variation of the Toolicons block to document a common group of tool icons used in toolbars for WordPress core blocks.
ScreenshotPlease set featured image
Example for Change text alignment.
- Align text leftUse the Align text left drop-down from the toolbar to align text to the left.
- Align text centreAlign content centrally.
- Align text rightUse the Align text right drop-down from the toolbar to align text to the right.
- In this example the horizontal toolbar is not being displayed; in the editor the menu options are displayed vertically.
- If you were wondering about the spelling of Centre, I’m using UK English on this website.