- UK tides – uk-tides/uk-tides
Tide times and heights
Use the UK tides block to display Tide Times and Heights for a port near you. Choose from two sites providing tide times information.
03:10 - High Tide ( 4.66m )
08:28 - Low Tide ( 0.35m )
15:44 - High Tide ( 4.75m )
20:48 - Low Tide ( 0.69m )
- The UK Tides block has been removed from oik-blocks.
- Use the replacement block UK tides – uk-tides/uk-tides
- Requires the uk-tides plugin.
- This server side rendered dynamic block is significantly easier to use than the [bw_tides] shortcode. A win for Gutenberg!
- Select the server site from the Site selection list: tidetimes.org.uk or tidetimes.co.uk.
- Select the Port from the Port selection list. There are over 700 to choose from.
- Some of the Ports are only supported by one Site… I’m working on a list of the differences! In a future version the selection list will indicate the required site when only one supports a particular Port.
- You can use this block multiple times in a post.
- For requirements and status see bobbingwide/oik-block#19.