Tide times and heights
Use the UK tides block to display tide times and heights for a UK port near you. Choose from two sites providing tide times information and over 700 ports.
05:37 - High Tide ( 4.05m )
11:14 - Low Tide ( 1.55m )
18:14 - High Tide ( 4.19m )
23:50 - Low Tide ( 1.7m )
- This server side rendered dynamic block is significantly easier to use than the [bw_tides] shortcode. A win for Gutenberg!
- Select the server site from the Site selection list: tidetimes.org.uk or tidetimes.co.uk.
- Select the Port from the Port selection list. There are over 700 to choose from.
- Some of the Ports are only supported by one Site… I’m working on a list of the differences! In a future version the selection list will indicate the required site when only one supports a particular Port.
- You can use this block multiple times in a post.
- For requirements and status see bobbingwide/oik-block#19 and bobbingwide/uk-tides#7.
- This block replaces UK tides – oik-block/uk-tides.