Warn users if they are going to leave your site
- Are you an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) working in the UK?
- Has your compliance team told you that you need to produce a message whenever a site visitor clicks on a link that will take them away from your site?
- Do you have to make it work on social networking links too?
- Do you have to warn visitors that email communications are not secure?
It may be annoying as anything to the end user, but if you have to comply with guidelines that require a user to be warned that they are leaving the safety of your website, or that email communications aren’t secure, then this simple plugin is for you.
- Ability to define the text to appear in the message box
- jQuery automatically attaches itself to any link outside of your domain
- Doesn’t take over links in the admin pages
- Now provides an alternative solution to cater for external links generated by other plugins, such as jetpack and add-to-any
- Alternative solution now works even when the
title=attribute is not used
- Optionally, display warnings when the visitor uses your email link