Warn users if they are going to leave your site
- Are you an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) working in the UK?
- Has your compliance team told you that you need to produce a message whenever a site visitor clicks on a link that will take them away from your site?
- Do you have to make it work on social networking links too?
- Do you have to warn visitors that email communications are not secure?
- Ability to define the text to appear in the message box
- jQuery automatically attaches itself to any link outside of your domain
- Doesn’t take over links in the admin pages
- Now provides an alternative solution to cater for external links generated by other plugins, such as sociable, jetpack and add-to-any
- Alternative solution now works even when the
title=attribute is not used
- Optionally, display warnings when the visitor uses your email link