Here’s what you need to type
[bw_block class="column prepend-1 span-9 append-1 bd-500"] If you want to write to [bw_contact] about [oik] then please do so. [contact-form 1 "Contact form 1"] or [bw_telephone] [bw_mailto] [bw_eblock] [bw_block class="column span-12 last bd-500"] [bw_show_googlemap] [bw_eblock]
A brief explanation
- The [bw_block] shortcode creates the ‘block’ which contains Contact form. The CSS classes make this a fixed width block using class names that originally came from the blueprintCSS project.
- [bw_contact] is the shortcode to display your name.
- [oik] is the shortcode to write oik
- [contact-form] is the shortcode needed to include the Contact Form 7 contact form, number one.
- [bw_telephone] displays the home telephone number
- [bw_mailto] displays the Email: to link – using your email address and contact name.
- [bw_eblock] is needed to end the block started with [bw_block…]
- In the second block – which is wider but has the same fixed depth (bd-500), we include the shortcode to display a Google map enabling people to find you.
You need to use oik options > Options to set the fields that are used in the shortcodes.
There are many shortcodes to choose from. See the [bw_codes] shortcode page.
You may also want to style the output using CSS.
oik provides a function to enable you to edit a custom.css file