When I go to checkout in my shop it says “No shipping methods were found; please recalculate your shipping or continue to checkout and enter your full address to see if there is shipping available to your location.”
Q. What should I do?
A. Either enable Shipping Debug Mode or clear the transients
WooCommerce attempts to cache shipping rates.
Try using WooCommerce > System Status > Tools to Enable Shipping Debug Mode or Clear transients.
Don’t forget to re-enable shipping rate caching when your Shipping rates are being calculated correctly.
This answer assumes you have entered valid input in the Shipping rate text area field
- How do I assign the shipping method to a product in WooCommerce?
- How do I set default shipping rates for other countries?
- How do I set shipping charges for carts with zero weight?
- How do I set the maximum cart weight?
- How do I switch to oik-weightcountry-shipping?
- How do I upgrade to v0.2.0 of Multi rate weight zone shipping for WooCommerce?
- How do I upgrade Weight / Country shipping to WooCommerce 2.1?
- How to upgrade to Weight zone shipping for WooCommerce
- Is oik-weightcountry-shipping the same as AWD-weightcountry-shipping?
- The shipping rate on the invoice is wrong!
- What is the format of the Shipping Rates text area?
- What plugins support WooCommerce weight shipping?
- Which version of WooCommerce does oik-weightcountry-shipping work on?
- Will oik-weightcountry-shipping use my settings for AWD-weightcountry-shipping?