A. Three ways: run time by oik-lib, build time by WordPress, and both run time and build time by plugins The oik-lib plugin attempts to manage the loading of library files at run-time.
- It manages loading of dependent libraries
- It performs basic checking of library version compatibility
- It is the plugin author’s responsibility to implement dependency checking sensibly
- It is the plugin author’s responsibility to package libraries sensibly
- If incompatibilities are discovered then these should be reported to the plugin authors