Question: I want to define shipping rates for a few countries that order often then just assign one rate to “all others”… is there a way to do this – to have a rate assigned to countries not selected in the country groups?
Answer: Use country group number 0.
When you’re setting up Shipping Rates you can add lines for default rates which are used if the selected country is not in any of the defined country groups.
Assuming weights are in grammes and the currency is pounds sterling then the following lines will add shipping charges of £9.99 for up to 100 grammes, and 10 quid for up to 200 grammes.
Note: These are simple / unrealistic examples.
- How do I assign the shipping method to a product in WooCommerce?
- How do I fix the “No shipping methods were found” message?
- How do I set shipping charges for carts with zero weight?
- How do I set the maximum cart weight?
- How do I switch to oik-weightcountry-shipping?
- How do I upgrade to v0.2.0 of Multi rate weight zone shipping for WooCommerce?
- How do I upgrade Weight / Country shipping to WooCommerce 2.1?
- How to upgrade to Weight zone shipping for WooCommerce 2.6 or 3.0
- Is oik-weightcountry-shipping the same as AWD-weightcountry-shipping?
- The shipping rate on the invoice is wrong!
- What is the format of the Shipping Rates text area?
- What plugins support WooCommerce weight shipping?
- Which version of WooCommerce does oik-weightcountry-shipping work on?
- Will oik-weightcountry-shipping use my settings for AWD-weightcountry-shipping?