ExampleAssuming weights are in grammes and the currency is pounds sterling then the following lines will add shipping charges of £9.99 for up to 100 grammes, and 10 quid for up to 200 grammes.
100|9.99|0 200|10.00|0Note: These are simple / unrealistic examples.
- How do I assign the shipping method to a product in WooCommerce?
- How do I fix the “No shipping methods were found” message?
- How do I set shipping charges for carts with zero weight?
- How do I set the maximum cart weight?
- How do I switch to oik-weightcountry-shipping?
- How do I upgrade to v0.2.0 of Multi rate weight zone shipping for WooCommerce?
- How do I upgrade Weight / Country shipping to WooCommerce 2.1?
- How to upgrade to Weight zone shipping for WooCommerce
- Is oik-weightcountry-shipping the same as AWD-weightcountry-shipping?
- The shipping rate on the invoice is wrong!
- What is the format of the Shipping Rates text area?
- What plugins support WooCommerce weight shipping?
- Which version of WooCommerce does oik-weightcountry-shipping work on?
- Will oik-weightcountry-shipping use my settings for AWD-weightcountry-shipping?