ExampleAssuming weights are in grammes and the currency is pounds sterling then the following lines will add shipping charges as follows.
- For country group 1: 99 pence for carts with zero weight and £1.20 for carts up to 100 grammes.
- For any other country ( using country group 0 ): £9.99 for carts with zero weight and the same for carts up to 100 grammes.
0|0.99|1 100|1.20|1 0|9.99|0 100|9.99|0Note: These are simple / unrealistic examples.
- How do I assign the shipping method to a product in WooCommerce?
- How do I fix the “No shipping methods were found” message?
- How do I set default shipping rates for other countries?
- How do I set the maximum cart weight?
- How do I switch to oik-weightcountry-shipping?
- How do I upgrade to v0.2.0 of Multi rate weight zone shipping for WooCommerce?
- How do I upgrade Weight / Country shipping to WooCommerce 2.1?
- How to upgrade to Weight zone shipping for WooCommerce
- Is oik-weightcountry-shipping the same as AWD-weightcountry-shipping?
- The shipping rate on the invoice is wrong!
- What is the format of the Shipping Rates text area?
- What plugins support WooCommerce weight shipping?
- Which version of WooCommerce does oik-weightcountry-shipping work on?
- Will oik-weightcountry-shipping use my settings for AWD-weightcountry-shipping?