For a production site, unless otherwise specified, you should always use the latest stable version.
For a development site the latest version can be installed either from oik-plugins.com or oik-plugins.co.uk. If you already have oik installed then you can switch to the development version using oik options > plugins.
- Are the shortcode parameters documented?
- From where can I download oik?
- How do I get shortcodes to expand in the header or footer?
- How do I install oik?
- How should I read the shortcode syntax?
- What does the oik base plugin do?
- What does oik stand for?
- What’s a lazy shortcode?
- What’s a smart shortcode?
- Why have my images suddenly grown?