A. oik-weightcountry-shipping v1.3.3 has been tested with WooCommerce 2.5.5 and 2.6.8. Note: It’s been tested on WordPress 4.7 and WordPress Multisite. You should always try to use the latest version of WooCommerce and the latest version of the weight shipping plugin most appropriate to that version.
- For WooCommerce up to 2.5.5 use oik-weightcountry-shipping or oik-weightcountry-shipping-pro.
- For WooCommerce 2.6 and above use oik-weightzone-shipping or oik-weightzone-shipping-pro. See Which version of Weight Zone shipping for WooCommerce 2.6+ do I need?
- How do I assign the shipping method to a product in WooCommerce?
- How do I fix the “No shipping methods were found” message?
- How do I set default shipping rates for other countries?
- How do I set shipping charges for carts with zero weight?
- How do I set the maximum cart weight?
- How do I switch to oik-weightcountry-shipping?
- How do I upgrade to v0.2.0 of Multi rate weight zone shipping for WooCommerce?
- How do I upgrade Weight / Country shipping to WooCommerce 2.1?
- How to upgrade to Weight zone shipping for WooCommerce
- Is oik-weightcountry-shipping the same as AWD-weightcountry-shipping?
- The shipping rate on the invoice is wrong!
- What is the format of the Shipping Rates text area?
- What plugins support WooCommerce weight shipping?
- Will oik-weightcountry-shipping use my settings for AWD-weightcountry-shipping?