A. There are a number of shared library plugins that deliver libraries which your plugin can require. Each delivers a subset of the total number of libraries available.
- In the future, more libraries will become available through delivery via Composer or additional plugins.
- Additionally, the oik base plugin will be restructured, effectively delivering each of the files that are currently in the includes folder as a separate library.
- The oik-libs pseudo plugin currently acts as the master repository of shared libraries
- See oik-libs: Shared Library Repository files for a list of the shared library files
- Some libraries which are provided are not shareable, as the library itself is dependent upon the plugin that provides the library function. The
oik-sc-helplibrary is an example of this.