A lazy shortcode is one where the code to expand it is only loaded into WordPress when it’s actually needed.
So if you don’t use the [bw_tides] shortcode on a page, then the code to expand it will not be loaded into WordPress.
Most oik shortcodes are implemented as lazy shortcodes.
- Are the shortcode parameters documented?
- From where can I download oik?
- How do I get shortcodes to expand in the header or footer?
- How do I install oik?
- How should I read the shortcode syntax?
- What does the oik base plugin do?
- What does oik stand for?
- What’s a smart shortcode?
- Which version of oik should I use?
- Why have my images suddenly grown?