Smart shortcodes understand the context in which they’re being executed and adjust their behaviour accordingly[oik] shortcode will happily expand for when it’s used on a page title, but when the title is displayed in the administrative interface the shortcode should not included unwanted HTML tags. Conversely you would not want the [bw_pages] shortcode to expand in a page title. So it’s smart enough to only expand when used in the content. Smart shortcodes are defined using
- bw_add_shortcode() – Add a shortcode that safely expands in admin page titles but is properly expanded in content and widget text
- Are the shortcode parameters documented?
- From where can I download oik?
- How do I get shortcodes to expand in the header or footer?
- How do I install oik?
- How should I read the shortcode syntax?
- What does the oik base plugin do?
- What does oik stand for?
- What’s a lazy shortcode?
- Which version of oik should I use?
- Why have my images suddenly grown?