Create your own Do-It-Yourself shortcodes for use anywhere on your website.
FeaturesAssign your own shortcode name and define the shortcode content you need, embedding your own HTML or other shortcodes.
- Use DIY shortcode in posts, pages and custom post type.
- Use in widget areas; including headers and footers.
- Use in post titles.
- Create as many shortcodes as you need.
- Preview shortcodes before you use them for real.
- Embed shortcodes within shortcodes.
- Insert shortcodes using the oik shortcode dialog for both the Visual and Text editors.
- Tested with WordPress 4.0 and WordPress Multisite
Ideas for shortcodes
- Create a Call To Action button.
- Display images with a particular style, using custom CSS.
- Combine complex shortcodes to create a new, easy to use shortcode.
- No PHP skills required.
- Create shortcodes from the WordPress admin dashboard
- DIY shortcodes build upon the lazy smart technology provided by the oik plugin.
- Small footprint – no code bloat