Batch interface to WordPress.
- Allows development and testing of plugin and theme functions in a native environment, such as Windows.
- Allows you to run WordPress in batch mode, from the command line.
- Provides some basic APIs to assist in Command Line Interface (CLI) processing.
oik-cli.php – Batch WordPress
- Allows you to run WordPress and WordPress Multisite from the command line.
- Connects to your chosen local WordPress environment.
- Supports direct invocation of batch processes.
- Supports running PHPUnit tests for WordPress plugins or themes in situ.
oik-batch.php – Batch interface to remote servers
- Allows you to run parts of WordPress in batch mode.
- No connection to the database.
- Performs bootstrap logic preparing a WordPress client environment.