The oik-batchmove plugin enables you to perform mass updates to the categories assigned to posts. It also enables you to republish posts.
- Selection filter on: Category and optionally a post date range
- Sort selection by: Date posted, Date modified, Author, Title or Status; ascending or descending
- No restrictive items per page limit – you could get a long list
- Use to: add selected posts to a category, add a category to a selection of posts
- Use to: change the category from the filtered category to the newly selected
- Use to: delete the filtered category from the selected posts
- Republish selected posts
- Select all capability or choose individual posts to change
New in Version 2.4
New actions to set post meta data
- Bulk setting of post meta data. For single value fields.
- Bulk hiding/unhiding of posts using WordPress SEO post meta values
New in Version 2.1
Version 2.1 adds support for rescheduling the oldest posts in selected Categories or Tags.
New in Version 2.0
Version 2.0 adds support for Scheduled republishing of posts.