oik-css delivers two blocks.
Style your page with internal CSS typed directly into your content using the CSS block or the [bw_css] shortcode.
For designers, developers and documentors the block supports echoing of the custom CSS, allowing you to document the CSS you are using. For readability, the CSS is processed using the Generic Syntax Highlighter (GeSHi) processing.
Use the GeSHi block or the [bw_geshi] shortcode to document your code snippets.
- CSS block or [bw_css] for custom CSS
- No longer depends on oik for shortcodes
- 100% internationalized
- Available in US English and UK English
- Tested using PHPUnit 8
- Tested with WordPress 5.3.2 and WordPress Multisite
- Tested with PHP 7.3 and PHP 7.4
- Uses GeSHI v22.214.171.124
If you also have the oik base plugin activated then the following features are also available.