oik-css delivers two blocks.
If you have the oik base plugin then you can style your page with internal CSS typed directly into your content using the [bw_css] shortcode.
For designers, developers and documentors the shortcode supports echoing of the custom CSS, allowing you to document the CSS you are using. For readability, the CSS is processed using the Generic Syntax Highlighter (GeSHi) processing.
Use the [bw_geshi] shortcode to document your code snippets.
- Option to disable WordPress’s automatic paragraph generation.
- [bw_css] for custom CSS
- [bw_autop] to control WordPress’s auto paragraph generation per post.
- [bw_background] to display background images
- Depends on oik v3.2.3 for shortcodes
- 100% internationalized
- Available in US English and UK English
- Tested using PHPUnit
- Tested with WordPress 5.3.1 and WordPress Multisite
- Tested with PHP 7.3 and PHP 7.4
- Uses GeSHI v126.96.36.199