1 to 9 of 9
- Tests_issue_68::reset_wp_scripts_done() – Do we also need to reset wp_styles?
- Tests_issue_68::setUp() – set up logic
- Tests_issue_68::test_bw_report_scripts_after_enqueue_script() – – wp_print_footer_scripts() cannot be called multiple times to produce the same output – _wp_footer_scripts() can’t either
- Tests_issue_68::test_bw_report_scripts_after_enqueue_style() –
- Tests_issue_68::test_bw_save_scripts() – We want to be able to see the HTML that’s generated as a result of the scripts and styles that have been enqueued On the first invocation there should might not be any latest HTML.
- Tests_issue_68::test_bw_wtf_example_snippet_includes_bw_jq() – Tests that the bw_jquery enqueued code is also displayed as part of the snippet
- Tests_issue_68::test_compress_css() – We expect the results of script_concat_settings() to be as below.
- Tests_issue_68::test_html_for_example_and_snippet_is_the_same() – Tests some of the logic in bw_expand_shortcode()
- Tests_issue_68::test_oik_widget_cache_issue_1() – Tests for oik-widget-cache Issue #1