Use oik-bwtrace v3.0.0 to trace your WordPress server’s activity including AJAX, REST and command line.
New in v3.0.0
- All trace files are written within a user defined Trace files directory.
- Tracing will not be activated if the Trace files directory is not specified or is not valid.
- Supports purging of trace files from the Dashboard using a defined retention period.
- The Daily Trace Summary file base name is now user defined.
- Separated Trace ‘shutdown’ status report from Daily Trace summary.
- Improvements to the [bwtrace] shortcode; moved from the oik plugin.
- Supports trace file generation logic for tracing parallel requests.
- Improved support for tracing REST requests, with early detection of REST API calls
- Tested: With Gutenberg
- Tested: With PHP 7.3 and PHP 7.4
- Tested: With WordPress 5.3 and WordPress Multi Site