oik-clone v0.8 adds support for mapping of informal relationships in post content.
There’s also a new shortcode: [cloned]
With these improvements there is now enough functionality to enter Beta testing on all oik-plugins sites.
- Added: oik_clone_apply_informal_mapping filter and functions to apply informal relationship mapping on the target
- Added: oik_clone_build_list filter and function to identify informal relationships
- Added: OIK_clone_post_file class
- Added: [cloned] shortcode to display cloned status of a post
- Added: oik_clone_post_file.php – to replace current logic for posting an attached media file. Not yet integrated.
- Changed: Increase timeout on oik_clone_update_slave() to cater for media file upload
- Changed: oik_clone_load_media_file logic only applied for attachments
- Fixed: Set correct description for new taxonomy terms
- Fixed: Taxonomies should be defined on new post creation
- TODO: oik_clone_apply_mapping() not yet performed in the pull model
- Added: OIK_clone_informal_relationships class
- Added: OIK_clone_informal_relationships_source class
- Added: OIK_clone_informal_relationships_target class
- Tested: Up to WordPress 4.2-RC1 and MultiSite