oik-clone v1.0-beta.0511 includes some small fixes for when the target server does not have oik-fields activated.
Now partially internationalized, with support for the bbboing language ( bb_BB locale ). Localization depends on oik v2.6-alpha.0511 or higher, yet to be released.
- Changed: Improved security using esc_url() around add_query_arg()
- Fixed: is_relationship_field() method loads “includes/bw_fields.inc”. Needed if oik-fields is not activated.
- Fixed: temporary fix for multisite pull; only calls oik_clone_filter_all_post_meta() if it exists.
- Fixed: temporary fix in oik_clone_publicize(); commented out “No slaves to clone” message which was being displayed in WPMS pull
- Added: Logic to disable heartbeat processing based on a constant “HEARTBEAT”. Disables processing if HEARTBEAT is false.
- Added: Logic to force use of oik_clone_update_slave_simple(), when constant “OIK_CLONE_FORCE_SIMPLE” is set
- Added: prototype filter function for heartbeat_settings filter to control heartbeat interval
- Added: partially localized version in the bbboing language ( locale bb_BB )