Version 1.32 primarily contains a fix for officialcaravan.co.uk.
You should also upgrade the oik base plugin to version 2.1
Version 1.32 includes changes for versions 1.31 and 1.30
- Fixed: Reinstated some logic for [bw_field] allowing display of a field without labels and separator
- Changed: Now supports displaying post object properties.
- Added: Initial support for displaying custom taxonomies as fields. Field type: “taxonomy”
- Added: [bw_fields] can be used to display a custom taxonomy if it’s been registered as a field using bw_register_field()
- Changed: [bw_new] supports multiple selection list fields.
- Changed: Removed notify from bw_get_field_data_arg()
- Changed: oik v2.1-beta.0121 and oik-fields v1.31 should deliver identical versions of includes/bw_fields.inc
- Tested: Performed some compatibility testing with different versions of oik base plugin
- Added: [bw_related] shortcode to list related content
- Added: oik_fields_default_meta_value_noderef filter to return the default value for a noderef type field
- Changed: Copyright dates
- Changed: Added readme.md – built from readme.txt. See also [GitHub oik-fields](https://github.com/bobbingwide/oik-fields)