oik-lib v0.0.2 provides better support for plugins performing dependency checking.
With oik-lib v0.0.2 running as a Must-Use plugin, when updating a plugin upon which other plugins are dependent, only one message will be issued for the ‘missing’ plugin.
The versions of the shared libraries have been updated to use semantic versioning.
- Fixed: Corrected logic around plugin dependency checking
- Changed: libs/bwtrace.php now at 2.0.1
- Changed: libs/oik-lib.php now at 0.0.2
- Changed: libs/oik_boot.php now at 3.0.0
- Changed: Now dependent upon bobbfunc v3.0.0 – for bw_as_array()
- Changed: Implements admin_notices action earlier; now priority 8, was 9.
- Changed: Corrected names of the default libraries in the comments
- Fixed: oik_lib_init() uses load_plugin_textdomain() instead of bw_load_plugin_textdomain()
- Changed: Defers admin checks until wp_loaded action. Now tests for WP_errors in the response.
- Changed: Implements oik_query_libs filter with a lower priority than oik (i.e. after oik)