oik-privacy-policy v1.4.1 is now available. Rather than upgrade to this version we suggest you deactivate the plugin and use WordPress core functionality instead.
- Since WordPress v4.9.6, core has provided its own privacy notice generator.
- We recommend you switch to using the WordPress solution and deactivate this plugin.
- If you do update you’ll also need oik v3.2.8 or higher.
|Added: Recommendation to use WordPress core privacy logic.||bobbingwide/oik-privacy-policy#5|
|Added: Marked as Gutenberg compatible: No||bobbingwide/oik-privacy-policy#5|
|Changed: Now uses https for link to allaboutcookies.org|
|Changed: Now dependent upon oik v3.2.8||bobbingwide/oik-privacy-policy#5|
|Changed: Out of date FAQs|
- Tested: With Gutenberg 4.6.1
- Tested: With WordPress 5.0
It works with Gutenberg / WordPress 5.0, but we consider oik-privacy-policy to be