oik-types v1.6 adds the ability to select the post types to be displayed on the home page.
So your front page really can display your most recent activity!
Changes in v1.6
- Added: “home” post_type_support value for identifying post types which will appear on the front page / blog page
- Added: “pre_get_posts” filter to handle post types with post_type_support of “home”
- Fixed: Column headings for Taxonomies
- Added: Show in admin bar checkbox. De-select to remove less used post types from the drop down + New menu.
- Fixed: Add “Archive?” to post type column headings.
- Started: Started developing logic to cater for changes to the “has_archive” setting; to correct rewrite rules.
- Changed: Commented out most bw_trace2() calls