oik v3.0.0-beta.1220 has been tested with WordPress 4.4 and WordPress Multisite.
This version includes a workaround for a problem introduced in WordPress 4.4; TRAC #35172, a follow on to TRAC #34060.
Features of oik v3.0.0
- Tested with WordPress 4.4 and WordPress MultiSite
- oik base plugin now delivers and supports shared library functionality
- Languages supported: French, UK English
There have been many internal changes since oik v2.5 was released to WordPress.org in April 2015. The functionality is the same, it just does things slightly differently.
- Added: Add oik_add_shortcode filter. Fixes bobbingwide/oik#8
- Added: Add bw_file_exists() and use in bw_include_once()
* Added: Add oik-autoload shared library for autoloading PHP classes. Issue oik-lib #2 * Added: BW_Options_List_Table class to administer serialized data from wp_options. Issue #12 * Added: Logic to prevent updates to Symlinked plugins. Fixes #11 – Selectively disable plugin update requests * Changed: Allow bw_codes shortcode to display links to the defined oik-plugins server. * Changed: Better setting of ABSPATH when not already defined Fixes #6 * Changed: Changes to some trace calls * Changed: Create bw_json_decode() API for safer JSON decoding Fixes #5 * Changed: Docblock and comment updates and whitespace removal. * Changed: Update BW_List_Table to reflect improvement to WP_List_Table in WordPress 4.3. Issue #4 * Changed: Update French language files. Part of Issue #9 * Changed: Update comments to reflect WP 4.3 updates applied * Changed: Workaround for stack overflow problem in oik-shortcodes * Changed: _bw_get_posts() no longer passes offset=>0. Fixes #13. Pagination not working in WordPress 4.4. Workaround for #35171. * Fixed: Don’t call $funcname if value is not set. Related to oik-weightcountry-shipping issue #1 * Tested: With WordPress 4.4.