oik v4.0.0 is the first version of the oik base plugin to deliver blocks. Upgrade to start using these blocks today.
The oik base plugin now delivers 6 blocks.
- Address – oik/address
Displays your address from oik-options
- Contact form – oik/contact-form
Displays a Contact form
- Countdown – oik/countdown
- Follow me – oik/follow-me
Displays Social media links
- Google Maps – oik/googlemap
Displays a Google Maps map using oik options
- Shortcode block for oik-shortcodes – oik/shortcode-block
Expands oik shortcodes
|Fixed: Review use of id= parameter across shortcodes||bobbingwide/oik#30|
|Fixed: Cater for invalid data causing warning in PHP 7.4||bobbingwide/oik#91|
|Deleted: Forget about bwtroff and bwtron shortcodes||bobbingwide/oik#105|
|Fixed: Ensure Class OIK_Autoload does not exist is traced as BW_TRACE_ERROR||bobbingwide/oik#106|
|Changed: Adjust tests to cater for WordPress 5.3 changes||bobbingwide/oik#130|
|Fixed: bw_link /permalink should use the same scheme as current content||bobbingwide/oik#133|
|Changed: Allow styling of the bw_count shortcode||bobbingwide/oik#134|
|Changed: Update tests for PHPUnit 8||bobbingwide/oik#135|
|Changed: Use self::bw_retrieve_result to obtain error information for bw_remote_geth and bw_remote_get||bobbingwide/oik#136|
|Changed: Implement oik-shortcodes shared library||bobbingwide/oik#137|
|Changed: oik-bob-bing-wide needs bw_array_get_from in the bobbfunc shared library||bobbingwide/oik#137|
|Added: Deliver blocks that were developed in oik-blocks||bobbingwide/oik#138|
|Added: Generic shortcode block||bobbingwide/oik#139|
|Fixed: Changed Google Maps API key in PHPUnit tests||bobbingwide/oik#140|
- Tested: With WordPress 5.3.2 and WordPress Multi Site
- Tested: With Gutenberg 7.3.0
- Tested: With PHP 7.3 and PHP 7.4
- Tested: With PHPUnit 8
- These blocks replace the blocks delivered by the oik-blocks plugin.
- oik v4.0.0 supports transforms from blocks prefixed
- It also support transformation of the relevant shortcodes, when converting a classic block to blocks.
- Versions 3.3.4 through to 3.3.7 were not released to wordpress.org.