Now supports dynamic display of a plugin’s file using the [file] shortcode.
Changes in v1.16 :
- Added: columns and titles for oik_file CPT
- Fixed: fields for oik_class, oik_api and oik_hook
- Fixed: setting of _oik_fileref to a post ID not a complete post. See
accepts $atts, to allow lists to be shown as ordered ( i.e. numbered )
Changes in v1.15:
- Added: “oik_file” custom post type
- Added: [file] shortcode to display a file’s contents excluding implements classes, methods and APIs ( shortcodes/oik-file.php )
- Added: admin/oik-files.php, classes/class-oiksc-file-loader.php
- Added: _oik_fileref field to eventually replace _oik_api_source, _oik_hook_source
to define the plugin’s PHP files and determine callees, hook associations and invocations.
- Changed: Extended logic to display callers/callees to work with “oik_file” (see oikho_list_callers )
- Changed: Shortcodes registered in response to “oik_add_shortcodes” action
- Changed: oiksc_ajax_oiksc_create_api() now supports adding classes which don’t have any methods
- Changed: oiksc_ajax_oiksc_create_api() now caters for special plugin “wordpress”
- Fixed: _oiksc_list_classes2() caters for T_CURLY_OPEN
- Added: oik_pathw() helper function that detects the “wordpress” plugin
- Changed: oikai_syntax_source() to handle “oik_file” processing; when a file is being loaded we don’t automatically prepend * Fixed: Incorrect processing when apply_filters() is invoked during string concatenation
- Fixed: oikai_handle_token2() invokes esc_html() when the token has not been replaced by a link or is not a comment.