New in version 1.22
- Parsed APIs and files are stored to improve display performance. Parsed classes will be added later.
- The first time that the API or file is parsed then a new post is created, with a link to the source post.
- The second parse will update the version, setting the _oik_parse_count field to the timestamp of the source file.
- Subsequent parses will only update the saved version if the source file has changed, or been touched.
- Display of APIs or files will check if the saved version is the latest.
- Note: Cached parsed output is currently NOT paginated.