- Find the
Purchase keyfrom your order confirmation.
- Complete your
Nameas shown on your order confirmation.
- Press the
Request API keybutton.
- If you have entered a valid Purchase key, Email and Name then your
API keywill be displayed.
- If you have the oik plugin installed and activated then you should copy and paste the API key into the oik options > plugins admin page on your website.
- Defining the API key for a plugin will enable automatic updates for any premium plugin you have purchased from oik-plugins.
- If you don’t have the oik base plugin then you won’t be able to get automatic updates, but you will be able to get support.
- Obviously, if you purchase products from other sites then you will have to use their API key service.