category_name=parameter to select the category of posts to be displayed.
Without any parameters the shortcode just produces a list of the most recent posts.
- oik-blocks CSV block
- Pagination not working in WordPress 4.4
- Menu items no longer spaced apart on WordPress 4.4
- oik-plugins.com now on WordPress 4.4
- Black Friday – Cyber Monday
- Total downloads from wordpress.org recently passed 250,000
- clone the time as well
- Shortcodes – requirements for syntax, formatting and editing
- Testing compatibility with Shortcake v0.5.0
- How I would solve plugin dependencies
You can control what is returned by using parameters. e.g. To get “related posts” you may choose to list posts with the same category name. Even though this is a “shortcode example” we can still do that. should list the posts with a category_name of ‘example
- Where the [bw_posts] shortcode produces a simple list, the [bw_pages] shortcode will produce a summary of pages, posts or custom post types.