A common method of summarising a range of products is to use a feature comparison table. Here we compare the features of two shortcodes that you can use to create a feature comparison table.
Display CSV data in a table
The first table uses the bw_csv shortcode to display the CSV contents as a table.
|Feature||Display CSV as table||Responsive pricing table|
[bw_csv]Feature,Display CSV as table,Responsive pricing table
- The default display is for a table, with headings
- You can also chose to display the content in an unordered, ordered or definition list
Responsive pricing table
The second table uses the bw_rpt shortcode to display a responsive pricing table.
[bw_rpt labels=y]Feature,Display CSV as table,Responsive pricing table
- Use the
labels=yparameter to display the first column as labels
- The heading line is not displayed
- If you want the heading line then make it part of the content
- No special CSS styling has been applied.
- We use the [bw_dash] shortcode to display the stars, ticks and crosses.