It’s been brought to our attention that a shortcode created using diy-oik can cause problems with plugins that create
Share This: links.
Do It Yourself Do It Yourself
|DIY shortcode in post?||Jetpack active?||AddToAny active?||Working as expected?|
|Sharing links shown for Jetpack|
|Sharing links shown from both plugins|
|Sharing links are not shown|
| Too many AddToAny links
No Jetpack links
- To get the correct Add To Any links turn off sharing and include the [addtoany] shortcode
- Don’t know a workaround for Jetpack… but we’re working on a fix
- Jetpack and Add-To-Any share the same post meta field to indicate if sharing is active.
- But they each display a post meta box.
- If you have both plugins active concurrently then you might get a bit confused when you’re attempting to select or deselect the Show sharing buttons check boxes.
hover to slideToggle source