oik If you specify more than one then you automatically get a table.
[bw_plug name='oik,jetpack' ]
|Plugin name and description||Plugin links||Version, total downloads, last update, tested|
lazy smart shortcodes for your WordPress website
March 22, 2022
|Jetpack – WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth|
Improve your WP security with powerful one-click tools like backup and malware scan. Get essential free tools including stats, CDN and social sharing.
May 19, 2022
- The default plugin name is oik
- Use the
table=yparameter to force a table display for a single plugin
- If a plugin is hosted on WordPress.org then the information displayed comes from that server
- If a plugin is hosted on an oik-plugins server then you get similar information
- For other plugins, the results depend on the contents of the readme file for the plugin
- Consider using diy-oik to create your own links to plugins or themes.