Hi, welcome to this short video entitled “oik plugins – an introduction”
We assume that you have downloaded the oik plugin from WordPress.org, have activated the oik base plugin AND now you want to find out how to make use of it.
oik comes with over 70 shortcodes that you can use in your WordPress web site. In this video we’ll see about 5 of them.
Let’s kick off with creating a Find me page. Step 1. Complete the information that oik needs to know; you only need to type this once Step 2. Create a new page and enter the shortcodes Step 3. Publish
Hint: To see the text more clearly, start the video, click on the change quality button, chose 1080p.
Notes and other stuff
- Download oik for WordPress
- View the Find me page on findabalti.com
- The shortcodes used in this video were: [bw_contact], [bw_telephone], [bw_email], [bw_show_googlemap] AND [bw_directions]
- You didn’t see [bw_directions] being typed in – I accidentally deleted that part of the clip!
- The Google directions weren’t any good either since I didn’t set the Lat. and Long.
The music for this video was reproduced with kind permission of Pye Hastings of Caravan.