numeric field type to store numeric values
numeric field type using
You appear to be a bot. Output may be restricted
bw_register_field( "_oikpv_update_count", "numeric", "Update count", array( '#theme' => false ) ); bw_register_field_for_object_type( "_oikpv_update_count", "oik_pluginversion" );
When displayed in the Fields meta box or [bw_new] it appears as a text field.
#theme is set to false then the field is not displayed by [bw_fields].
If the value were true, then the field would be displayed like this.
In the current version of the code, validation of the field as numeric is not performed by default.
- bw_form_field_numeric() – Format a numeric field metabox
- bw_theme_field_numeric() – Theme a field of type ‘numeric’
- oik-fields – requirements and implementation overview
- oik-fields – Field Types
- oik-fields – Field Attributes
- oik-fields – Implementing a new custom field
- oik-fields – unique features